Numbershark 4.10 Windows Network Instructions
We assume you have read the “Pre-
Use the links below to download the latest instructions and files for Wordshark 5. Use the DVD only if it has arrived recently and your broadband is slow.
1. Start by deciding which of these install methods best suits your needs:
2. If you are upgrading from an earlier release of Wordshark read about Upgrading from Earlier Releases before proceeding.
3. Read the Numbershark 4.10 Installation Instructions
Note ALL types of install require .NET framework 3.5 (even if others, e.g. 4.5 are also installed) on the machine on which the program MANAGER and SERVICE will run. Lack of .NET 3.5 is the commonest install failure point. (See Section C)
4. If you have an infrastructure that includes Linux / Samba servers, or load balancing over several servers, read Special Situations (includes load balancing)
5. Download the zipped files containing the MSIs for your chosen install method:
If carrying out a Client-
TheTroubleshooting Guide is worth reading whilst your files are downloading, as it includes common reasons why some installations fail.
6. Once your download is complete, ensure you are logged on to the server with domain admin rights, then:
b) Follow on-
c) Click “Unzip”.
d) Follow the Numbershark 4.10 Installation Instructions to proceed with the installation.
e) Note that Wordshark 5 and Numbershark 4.10 both use the same MANAGER and SERVICE, so these do not have to be installed twice.
7. Support is available: firstname.lastname@example.org phone: +44(0) 208 748 1170