Using v3.07 to v4.10?
If so, once registered into one of our programs, students can all be registered into the sister program at the touch of a button.
Version 5: Use detailed notes in network instructions
If you have both Wordshark and Numbershark releases 3.07 or later, once you have registered students into one program, you can very quickly register them all into the sister program:
1. Open Wordshark and Numbershark. Go to File / Version. Check that both are release 3.07 or later.
2. Register your students into either one of the programs. You may wish to import in bulk electronically
3. Close that program. Open the other program. Sign on as an administrator.
4. Go to Admin / Add and Manage / Add Student.
5. Click on the button “Import from [word][number]shark”.
6. The program will locate the opposite [word][number]shark-
7. If you realise you have imported “extras” the fastest way to remove them is to close the program, and delete from the [word][number]shark-